Suggestions for Medical Professionals
Items listed here are usually prescription items, a prescription is likely needed. These are off-label usage. A careful review of side-effects should be done before any item is tried.
There are three levels of suggestions available:
- Based on US National Library of Medicine Studies 🔗
- We use the bacteria shifts reported in clinical studies and generate suggestions from them. The studies reports higher or lower than average only, not the magnitude of shift.
- Based on 171 Samples 🔗 in this study
We use the bacteria shifts abnormalities seen in each sample to synthesize a model microbiome ; generate suggestions from this model; and then
generate a suggestion list.
This is superior to the above because the bacteria being used are those being reported from the lab.
This uses the seen magnitude of shift to compute suggestions.
- Based on an Individual Microbiome
- We use the bacteria shifts abnormalities seen in an individual sample, generate suggestions from the sample. This is the best set of suggestions because
it is highly individual
You are not logged in. This is not available.